Engage your audience and Google with a content marketing strategy designed to generate business results.
Content marketing in the digital ecosystem
Content marketing has two roles in the digital ecosystem. First, to build user loyalty through quality content, which generates trust in the brand. Second, to maximise brand exposure organically, which is achieved by applying digital copywriting techniques and SEO optimisation.
Description and scope
Your audiences are constantly looking to solve their business or personal needs. They look for and consume quality content that provides them with value and leads them to meet their objectives. Establishing a content marketing strategy will allow you to capture the attention of your audiences, always trying to be timely, assertive and relevant. In parallel, the execution seeks to build and maintain your digital authority in search engines and social networks, in addition to consolidating the web and mobile experience.
- Analysis of the competitive environment
- Research of category terms and keywords
- Zero-point definition of content analytics
- Definition of content axes
- Definition of communication tone and key messages
- Structuring and scheduling
of content plans
- Web and mobile copywriting and metadata
- Multi-format copywriting and campaigns
- Content writing: blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Script and webinar writing
- Content analytics
SEO: search engine optimisation
75% of users never go beyond the first page, so it is essential to optimise your ecosystem and appear in the first places.
Social Media Strategy
Build trust, closeness and credibility through a digital community that connects with your value proposition.
El Páis de Cali Newspaper
Stay up to date in the world of digital marketing with Digital57
Find out about the latest digital marketing news and gain knowledge to boost your digital ecosystem.
Download our guides, white papers, best practice, elaborated by our group of experts.